Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Cat Coq, a location-independent artist, and designer. Her success as a creative and businesswoman has afforded her the opportunity to travel the world as a permanent “nomad.” Her passion for art, education, and entrepreneurship have led her to explore the globe 24/7 in search of creative inspiration for new projects and experiences to uplevel her personal and professional life. Enjoy!!
Get in touch with Cat
- Website: catcoq.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/catcoq
- Society6: society6.com/catcoq
- Skillshare classes: skillshare.com/catcoq
Art Side of life recommends
Note: The resources below are affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life!
- Evolve Artist – 10% off with this link – better than an art college education and only at a fraction of the cost – World’s Simplest Art Training Method
- Storytelling with Color and Light – make your artworks more believable and appealing
- Motion Design School – take your artistic skills to the next level and bring life to your art
- Audible – 2 audiobooks FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books
- Cubebrush – the first marketplace for all things CG – tutorials, assets, brushes, 3D
- Skillshare – 2 months FREE – thousands of classes in design, art, photography & business!
- Transferwise – pay or get paid with borderless account and the lowest transaction fees
- Trusted Housesitters – live for free when traveling, get new inspiration and avoid art blocks
- Freshbooks – 30-day FREE – super easy to use invoice and accounting software for freelancers
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Cat for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Cat Coq, used with permission