Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Jarom Vogel, who is an illustrator and programmer. He is well known for his colorful illustrations and has worked with clients such as Apple, Disney, Procreate, Spotify, Pepsi, Adobe, Nobrow, HarperCollins, Skillshare, and others. Enjoy!!
Get in touch with Jarom
- Website: jaromvogel.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/jaromvogel
- Skillshare classes: artsideoflife.com/skillshare
Art Side of life recommends
- 💎How to earn money as an artist – learn to make money as an artist and live a creative career you will love
- 🎓Evolve Artist – better than an art college education and only at a fraction of the cost – World’s Simplest Art Training Method (I am Evolve’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
- 🎨 Storytelling with Color and Light – make your artworks more believable and appealing
- 🎧 Audible – 2 audiobooks FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books (I am Audible’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Jarom for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Jarom Vogel, used with permission