Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Zacharias Reinhardt, a 3D artist and Blender trainer from Germany. He shares his knowledge in 200+ tutorials on YouTube. His 3D work has been featured in 3D Artist, Artstation, and BlenderNation.
Join Evolve Artist Program, the world’s simplest art training method with results guaranteed!
★ Use my coupon code to get a special discount
Get in touch with Zacharias
- Website: http://zachariasreinhardt.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zacharias_reinhardt/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/zachariasreinhardt
“If you want to do anything, just start! Make mistakes, because you learn!”
- Zacharia’s older brother was his mentor and he encouraged him to try everything technical, they even had an own agency together called AgenZasBrothers
- Zacharias wishes he knew to have a plan, in the beginning, to know what to do. The journey itself is important to get an experience
- Zacharias has a small family with 2 children and he wants to spend as much time with his kids so he keeps a tight schedule – in the morning he works on admin tasks and after lunch on his own projects and social media
- In the future, Zacharias wants to create more ‘Low Poly’ animation to create stories and films
- Online marketplaces for your art and courses:
- Challenges run by Zacharias
Special thanks to Zacharias for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Zacharias Reinhardt, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.59: Kiki Eiseman (Gweakles) on overcoming obstacles to become a full time artist
Kiersten or Kiki, a Florida native, is a full-time visual designer and illustrator with a focus on pop culture illustration.
Ep.52: Rosalind Davis on being an artist, curator and catalyst
Rosalind Davis is an artist-curator and a graduate of The Royal College of Art (2005) and Chelsea College of Art (2003).
Ep.58: Carlos Ortega Elizalde about learning 3D art by himself and his artistic journey
Carlos is a self taught 3D artist and graphic designer from Mexico. He is most known for his stunning character designs, perfectly rendered in 3D.
Ep.176: You learn as you go with Cameron Knight (Cliques)
In this episode, I am chatting with Cameron Knight, a freelance Illustrator known for drawing comics. He is working on own comic called Cliques, which follows 4 best friends living in a city where the population use weapons called Saber edges.
Ep.22: Finished not perfect with Jake Parker
Jake is an illustrator based in Utah, United States. For the last 15 years, he has worked on everything from animated films to comics to picture books.