Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Zacharias Reinhardt, a 3D artist and Blender trainer from Germany. He shares his knowledge in 200+ tutorials on YouTube. His 3D work has been featured in 3D Artist, Artstation, and BlenderNation.
Get in touch with Zacharias
- Website: http://zachariasreinhardt.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zacharias_reinhardt/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/zachariasreinhardt
“If you want to do anything, just start! Make mistakes, because you learn!”
- Zacharia’s older brother was his mentor and he encouraged him to try everything technical, they even had an own agency together called AgenZasBrothers
- Zacharias wishes he knew to have a plan, in the beginning, to know what to do. The journey itself is important to get an experience
- Zacharias has a small family with 2 children and he wants to spend as much time with his kids so he keeps a tight schedule – in the morning he works on admin tasks and after lunch on his own projects and social media
- In the future, Zacharias wants to create more ‘Low Poly’ animation to create stories and films
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Online marketplaces for your art and courses:
- Challenges run by Zacharias
Special thanks to Zacharias for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Zacharias Reinhardt, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.113: Kenny Anderson on how to start your art career
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Kenny Anderson, a character designer, illustrator, and animator. He worked on the Oscar-nominated film "The Illusionist" in 2010 and with companies, such as BBC Ceebeebies, and Disney Interactive.
Ep.117: How to get internship in Disney with Tyler ‘Ty’ Amato
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Tyler Amato, an Illustrator and Art Director from Florida. She has worked in Disney's Yellow Shoes Creative Group, the in-house creative shop for Disney Destinations.
Ep.198: Create Art That Sells with Cat Coquillette (Cat Coq)
Cat Coq, a location-independent artist, and designer selling on society6 and teaching on Skillshare. Her designs appear on products in Target & Urban Outfitters.
Ep.158: The adventure of children’s book illustration with Richard Smythe
Richard Smythe, an awarded picture books illustrator and oil painter from the UK. He has worked with publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Paula Wiseman.
Ep.87: Creating more art buyers with Liezel & Kitty from Subject Matter Art Gallery
Liezel is the Co-Founder/Director and Kitty is the Artists director of Subjectmatter - a photographic contemporary gallery, which represents and promotes upcoming, established and award-winning artists.
Ep.111: Great tips on working with clients with Luis Gadea
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Luis Gadea, a Character Designer, and Animator. He has worked in the animation industry on animated commercials, TV series and as a Character Designer for The Angry Birds movie and The Lego Movie Sequel.