Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Zacharias Reinhardt, a 3D artist and Blender trainer from Germany. He shares his knowledge in 200+ tutorials on YouTube. His 3D work has been featured in 3D Artist, Artstation, and BlenderNation.
Get in touch with Zacharias
- Website: http://zachariasreinhardt.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zacharias_reinhardt/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/zachariasreinhardt
“If you want to do anything, just start! Make mistakes, because you learn!”
- Zacharia’s older brother was his mentor and he encouraged him to try everything technical, they even had an own agency together called AgenZasBrothers
- Zacharias wishes he knew to have a plan, in the beginning, to know what to do. The journey itself is important to get an experience
- Zacharias has a small family with 2 children and he wants to spend as much time with his kids so he keeps a tight schedule – in the morning he works on admin tasks and after lunch on his own projects and social media
- In the future, Zacharias wants to create more ‘Low Poly’ animation to create stories and films
- Online marketplaces for your art and courses:
- Challenges run by Zacharias
Special thanks to Zacharias for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Zacharias Reinhardt, used with permission