Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Sara Faber, a full-time illustrator & visual development artist based in Berlin. She specializes in digital art and watercolors.
Get in touch with Sara
“Do what you love and when you have a downtime, just push through it and you will get there!”
- Professionally, Sara never thought art can be her job. She studied business communication and picked all creative courses to find her calling
- Sara describes her brand/style as colorful and happy, even when doing sad expressions, she wants to make people smile
- Sara wishes she knew that you can learn anything so she would start sooner. In the end, it’s not only about talent because everybody can learn to make art!
- Sara draws every day to see her own improvement. She would draw 24/7 but has to sleep otherwise the quality would go down
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Art tools:
- Resources to learn from
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Sara for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Sara Faber, used with permission