Hey, guys! This episode is about highlights from the previous Art Side of Life interviews. Alisa Vysochina, Tomasz Mro, Chantal Horeis, Marco Bucci, Djamila Knopf, and Carrosurreal share their favorite art supplies and art tools.
Watch full interviews here
- Alisa Vysochina https://artsideoflife.com/alisa-vysochina/
- Tomasz Mro https://artsideoflife.com/tomasz-mrozkiewicz/
- Chantal Horeis https://artsideoflife.com/chantal-horeis/
- Marco Bucci https://artsideoflife.com/marco-bucci/ & https://artsideoflife.com/marco-bucci-2/
- Djamila Knopf https://artsideoflife.com/djamila-knopf/
- Carosurreal https://artsideoflife.com/carosurreal-carolina-parada/
Support Art Side of Life by supporting our sponsor:
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
🎓Discover Art Side of Life Courses 🎓
Storytelling with Color and Light
Get it here: https://artsideoflife.com/color
Art Side of life recommends
- Transferwise – pay or get paid with borderless account and the lowest transaction fees
- Audible – 30-day FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books
- Freshbooks – 30-day FREE – super easy to use invoice and accounting software for freelancers
- Trusted Housesitters – live for free when traveling, get new inspiration and avoid art blocks
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments on YouTube
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Featured artwork by Wouter Tulp, used with permission
*Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.