Hey, guys! This episode is about highlights from the previous Art Side of Life interviews. Bea Blue, Wouter Tulp, Cyarine and Felipe Machado share their favorite art books and other books.
Watch full interviews here
- Bea Blue https://artsideoflife.com/beatrice-blue/
- Wouter Tulp https://artsideoflife.com/wouter-tulp/
- Cyarine https://artsideoflife.com/cyarine-laura-brouwers/
- Felipe Machado https://artsideoflife.com/felipe-machado/
Click here to check all mentioned books and resources
Featured artwork by Wouter Tulp, used with permission
Other articles in the Art Books series:
- Best Pose Reference Websites, Apps, and Books in 2022
- Best Drawing Books in 2022
- Best Art History Books in 2022
- Best Color Theory Books in 2022
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Support Art Side of Life by supporting our sponsor:
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.89: The journey of a professional comic/manga artist with Odunze Oguguo (Whytmanga)
Odunze, Whytmanga, is a comic manga artist, author and illustrator of Apple Black comic and Co-Founder of Saturday-AM.
Ep.116: Discipline will help you achieve anything with Carolina Parada (Carosurreal)
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Carolina Parada, an illustrator, biologist, and researcher originally from Colombia, now living and working in France. She is most known for her stories that she writes and draws by herself!
Ep.13: Why to fear missed opportunities more than failure with Ani Cahwje from What a Curly Life
Anabella is the designer behind What a Curly Life. She is passionate about creating and loves to bring joy and smiles with everything she makes.
Ep.108: Why it’s important to market your art with Alba Bordes from Made of Sundays
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Alba Bordes, the co-founder of Made of Sundays studio in Finland. Together with her husband and her sister they started producing cute stickers and creative wall decoration for both homes and offices.
Ep.150: How to come up with ideas and inspiration for your art with Eeva Nikunen
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Eeva Nikunen, fantasy artist from Finland, author, and illustrator of Stargazers & Enchanted Valley, who specializes in narrative style fine art and illustration. Her mediums are oils and graphite pencils.