Art Side of Life Studios KLG, (further referred to as “Art Side of Life”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) provides members online services through its mobile and website platform.
For the purpose of the Swiss Federal Act of 19 June 1992 on Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the controller of the data file is Art Side of Life.
We value your trust and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you are accessing our website and any application for mobile devices.
By disclosing your personal information to us by using Art Side of Life, or communicating with us, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your personal information as stated in this policy.
Data Collection and Use
When you register on our site, purchase a product, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, and/or credit card information.
By placing an order with us, you consent to us gathering certain information about you, in order to process your order. This may include:
- your full name and email address (for the purpose of the order delivery and updates)
- your IP address (this is securely collected by our payment system so that we can validate your payment information and prevent fraudulent orders)
- transactional information based on your activities on Art Side of Life
- payment information collected from you including without limitation credit and debit card numbers, financial institutions and credit card expiry dates (all data stored with our 3rd-party payments processor)
- information from your interaction with Art Side of Life, purchase of products or services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, demographic information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- any other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us at any time
If you do not provide your e-mail address, it may not be possible for you to receive your order or communications and updates about it.
The order will be added to your purchase history, which we also retain, in order to be able to help with inquiries and see which customers have ordered in the past.
If you sign up to our email list via our website, we may use this information to process your order (if you’ve processed an order), to contact you about an order, or to send you new courses, special offers, and other updates.
You may request for us to delete your customer information at any time, by contacting us. We will carry out this request within 30 calendar days.
Art Side of Life does NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to other companies, except for trusted companies that help us operate our website and process payments, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer Art Side of Life, including but not limited to the online products and services management and user experience
- to assist in and administer the use of our products and/or services
- to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted communications
- to deal with inquiries, complaints, and feedback from you
- to provide third parties with statistical anonymized information about our users (e.g. Google Analytics, YouTube, LibSyn)
- to investigate any suspected breaches of our Terms and Conditions or the breach of any other policies and rules applicable to you
Non-personally identifiable visitor information (anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, clicks, etc.) may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising use.
Personal Information Protection
We use Mailerlite (get $20 credit with this referral link) – a secure, 3rd-party email provider to store and manage email subscription information.
All credit card information is transmitted through a secure (SSL) connection and processed with a safe 3rd-party payment processor such as Stripe, PayPal, and others. We do not keep any payment information on our servers.
Your information will be protected behind our hosting provider’s firewall and other security arrangements on the third party sites.
As with any website or transmission over the Internet and electronic storage, there is no absolute guarantee of 100 % security. If you feel this not sufficient, then please do not provide any personal information – or let us know and we will delete your information securely.
Your Rights & Consent
By registering on our site, purchasing a product, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey or filling out a form, you understand that you are providing this information to us voluntarily and there is a legitimate reason to retain this information for the period required to discharge those obligations mentioned above. Without the contact information, we will not be able to reply to you or deliver your purchase.
If you reside in the EU or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your personal information that we collect. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by us as soon as practicable after receiving a valid request in writing here. You might request corrections of any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information as well as deletion of the personal information.
Personal Information Storage
Personal Information Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offense or suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions and/or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you or otherwise required by law. We will co-operate with law enforcement agencies and will comply with any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of (or personal information relating to) any user breaching our Terms and Conditions and/or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to such user or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
We will retain the Personal Data collected from the users (mainly transaction data) for a limited period of time of 10 years required by law, in accordance with Article 958f of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
Third-party links and Social Plugins
Our website may include links to other websites or products. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, so we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on 9th of May, 2018.