Master the Procreate app on your iPad with practical examples.
iPad and Procreate, if they are not yet, may become one of your favorite tools to create personal artworks and client projects because you can draw anywhere and anytime you want – on your sofa while watching TV, in your favorite cafe, in nature, in the museum, at school, during the client meeting.
Master the Procreate App on Your Ipad
iPad and Procreate will change how much more you draw every day!
This class is a quick and easy guide to getting up and running with Procreate on your iPad. No experience necessary!
What Students Say?
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
“The class was super helpful. Procreate doesn’t really teach you all it’s functions, so I wasn’t making use of all of them. I’ve been using it for two weeks now, but I learned a lot of functions that I didn’t know before. Especially the drawing assistant and the gesture controls didn’t make too much sense to me before. Good and simple structure, useful examples, and overall highly recommended for anyone who wants to make the most out of Procreate.”
Van Anh, Student
What You Will Learn
In this class you will learn:
- What tools you could get to illustrate on your iPad
- How to set up the Procreate app
- How you can organize your Image gallery
- How you can set up your Canvas
- How you can import References and use split-screen to draw from Pinterest
- How you can use Gestures, Brushes, Color palettes, Layers, Blending modes, Textures
- How you can approach Coloring and overall Creative workflow
- … and many other tips & tricks
I will also show you how to export the fun timelapse videos you can see all over Instagram and other social media. As a Class Project, you will actually be creating a fun timelapse video of your artwork!
Super excited to have you in the class! Let’s start creating those awesome artworks with Procreate on your iPad!