Nerea, also known as Ne is a Spanish illustrator, character designer and concept artist from one of my most favorite cities in the world, Barcelona.
She studied Fashion Design and her illustrations reflect many fashion details and a lot of colors. Traveling is her passion and she loves getting to know new customs and people. As she says “… I’m inspired by their colors, fashion, and the weather…”
Get in touch with Nerea
- Website: https://www.nereamas.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nereamasart/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nereamas.art/
“Be faithful to your heart to feel happy”
- Nerea studied fashion design and the best thing she ever did was that she took Illustration & human anatomy classes. She simply loved it, because she could be herself. She always comes back to what she learned there.
- The worst advice Nerea ever received was “You can’t”
- Nerea’s style is full of freshness, sweet things, good sensations and vibrations. She tries to reach many people with it. She plays with lights, styles, textures, brushes, but not with complexity to confuse the audience
💡 Please note: We are supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Movies & TV Series
- Documentary – Animal documentaries on Animal Planet
- Abstract series – Netflix, 1st season
- Art Tools
Special thanks to Nerea for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Nerea, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.179: How I quit my job to become a full-time freelancer with Asia Ladowska
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Asia Ladowska. We talk about how she quit her job to become a full-time freelancer, what she learned and experienced along the way. We also talk about her book she will be publishing through Kickstarter soon!
Ep.19: About the power of tutorials with Andrew Price from Blender Guru
Andrew is the founder of Blender Guru, the free video tutorials for the open source 3D software, Blender. His goal is to help artists create better artworks.
Ep.58: Carlos Ortega Elizalde about learning 3D art by himself and his artistic journey
Carlos is a self taught 3D artist and graphic designer from Mexico. He is most known for his stunning character designs, perfectly rendered in 3D.
Ep.145: How to find your art style with Abigail Larson
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Abigail Larson, a mixed-media illustrator. Her work appeared in Spectrum Fantastic Art, Art Fundamentals, and Digital Artist and she’s worked with publishers like IDW Publishing, Titan Comics, 3DTotal.
Ep.200: What’s new with Lord Gris
In this episode we are chatting with Lord Gris about what is new in her life since we talked two years ago! Enjoy!!