Nerea, also known as Ne is a Spanish illustrator, character designer and concept artist from one of my most favorite cities in the world, Barcelona.
She studied Fashion Design and her illustrations reflect many fashion details and a lot of colors. Traveling is her passion and she loves getting to know new customs and people. As she says “… I’m inspired by their colors, fashion, and the weather…”
Join Evolve Artist Program, the world’s simplest art training method with results guaranteed!
★ Use my coupon code to get a special discount
Get in touch with Nerea
- Website: https://www.nereamas.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nereamasart/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nereamas.art/
“Be faithful to your heart to feel happy”
- Nerea studied fashion design and the best thing she ever did was that she took Illustration & human anatomy classes. She simply loved it, because she could be herself. She always comes back to what she learned there.
- The worst advice Nerea ever received was “You can’t”
- Nerea’s style is full of freshness, sweet things, good sensations and vibrations. She tries to reach many people with it. She plays with lights, styles, textures, brushes, but not with complexity to confuse the audience
- Movies & TV Series
- Big Bang Theory
- Movies – The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast – Belle, The Secret Life of Pets, Zootopia
- Documentary – Animal documentaries on Animal Planet
- Abstract series – Netflix, 1st season
- Art Tools
Special thanks to Nerea for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Nerea, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.62: Marta Nael about her distinctive style and building her community
Marta is a Spanish artist working for publisher Ediciones Babylon. After completing a Fine Arts degree she started to learn and thrive in digital art.
Ep.54: Helga Jiang from PuddingFishcakes about art and craft communities on YouTube
Helga has been making video tutorials in an effort to bring the joy of polymer clay and crafts to other crafters like herself.
Ep.7: From Dreamworks to successful Kickstarter campaigns with Jason Brubaker from Coffee Table Comics
Jason is a visual development and story board artist, producing graphic novels full-time. Some of his credits include Blade, Pitch Black, and Van Helsing.
Ep.58: Carlos Ortega Elizalde about learning 3D art by himself and his artistic journey
Carlos is a self taught 3D artist and graphic designer from Mexico. He is most known for his stunning character designs, perfectly rendered in 3D.
Ep.37: Why going to art school might not be the best for you with Chantal Horeis
Chantal is an Illustrator and concept artist from Germany. She attended the Art Academy in Düsseldorf, where she trained to draw and paint traditionally.
Ep.129: Why you should welcome feedback for your art with Pernille Ørum
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Pernille Ørum, a freelance illustrator and character designer from Denmark. Her clients include Disney, Warner Bros, Mattel, and Nickelodeon. She was the lead character designer on DC Superhero Girls.