Nerea, also known as Ne is a Spanish illustrator, character designer and concept artist from one of my most favorite cities in the world, Barcelona.
She studied Fashion Design and her illustrations reflect many fashion details and a lot of colors. Traveling is her passion and she loves getting to know new customs and people. As she says “… I’m inspired by their colors, fashion, and the weather…”
Get in touch with Nerea
- Website: https://www.nereamas.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nereamasart/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nereamas.art/
Special offers for Art Side of Life visitors
- 💎How to Make Money as an Artist (Course) – learn to make money as an artist and live a creative career you will love
- 🎓Evolve Artist Program – better than an art college education and only at a fraction of the cost – World’s Simplest Art Training Method (I am Evolve’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
- 🎨 Storytelling with Color and Light (Course) – make your artworks more believable and appealing
- 🎧 Audible – 2 FREE audiobooks – learn by listening to hundreds of books (I am Audible’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
“Be faithful to your heart to feel happy”
- Nerea studied fashion design and the best thing she ever did was that she took Illustration & human anatomy classes. She simply loved it, because she could be herself. She always comes back to what she learned there.
- The worst advice Nerea ever received was “You can’t”
- Nerea’s style is full of freshness, sweet things, good sensations and vibrations. She tries to reach many people with it. She plays with lights, styles, textures, brushes, but not with complexity to confuse the audience
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Movies & TV Series
- Documentary – Animal documentaries on Animal Planet
- Abstract series – Netflix, 1st season
- Art Tools
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Nerea for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Nerea, used with permission