Nerea, also known as Ne is a Spanish illustrator, character designer and concept artist from one of my most favorite cities in the world, Barcelona.
She studied Fashion Design and her illustrations reflect many fashion details and a lot of colors. Traveling is her passion and she loves getting to know new customs and people. As she says “… I’m inspired by their colors, fashion, and the weather…”
Get in touch with Nerea
- Website: https://www.nereamas.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nereamasart/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nereamas.art/
“Be faithful to your heart to feel happy”
- Nerea studied fashion design and the best thing she ever did was that she took Illustration & human anatomy classes. She simply loved it, because she could be herself. She always comes back to what she learned there.
- The worst advice Nerea ever received was “You can’t”
- Nerea’s style is full of freshness, sweet things, good sensations and vibrations. She tries to reach many people with it. She plays with lights, styles, textures, brushes, but not with complexity to confuse the audience
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Movies & TV Series
- Documentary – Animal documentaries on Animal Planet
- Abstract series – Netflix, 1st season
- Art Tools
Special thanks to Nerea for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Nerea, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.3: How to succeed at big animation studio with Eliza Ivanova from Pixar
Eliza Ivanova, originally from Sofia, Bulgaria is an animator and illustrator based in San Francisco and currently working with Pixar Animation Studios.
Ep.138: Piper Thibodeau on creating fantasy characters
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Piper Thibodeau, a freelance character designer, and illustrator who is most known for painting cute animals and critters and has worked with clients like Nickelodeon, CGMA, Concept Cookie and DreamWorks.
Ep.104: Ben Fiquet on being a video games artist
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ben Fiquet, an illustrator, and CEO of Lizardcube game studio. He has worked on different projects with companies like Dreamworks, Chez Eddy, King.com. A recent release is Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
Ep.8: Why doing art equals running a business with Erin Dollar from Cotton & Flax
Erin is the designer and maker behind Cotton & Flax, a line of handmade textile home goods, which she founded in 2012.
Ep.204: Illustration for Motion Design with Sarah Beth Morgan
Sarah Beth Morgan, a freelance art director, motion designer & illustrator based in Portland. She has worked with Gentleman Scholar and Oddfellows.