Michele Arrieta is an illustrator and graphic designer living in San Diego, California
She graduated from the International Academy of Design and Technology, San Antonio, Texas with a Bachelors Degree in Fine Art with a major in Graphic Design.
Best known for her illustrations of lovely female characters, her inspiration stems from fashion photography.
Michele is a full time graphic designer and spends her evenings pursuing her passion for illustration. You can find her tabling at CTN Expo and maybe at WonderCon and San Diego Comicon in 2018 as well 🙂
Get in touch with Michele
- Website: http://www.michele-arrieta.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artbyarrieta/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MicheleArrieta.Art
Learn the productivity methods that will help you feel accomplished and not worried about the never-ending todo list. Achieve your dreams in 2020 with these methods.
“Start it now! Put your work out there on social media!”
- Michele studied visual development at online school – Oatley Academy and she also chose the 1 on 1 mentorship which helped her immensely. It’s 10 weeks long program, with assignments, and personalized reviews. It was a real eye-opener for her
- Michele has a full-time job and always works on her own stuff at night. You have to be disciplined to do this!
- Michele says there is a lot of misconception in our society about what you can do as an art career. The fine art is not the only avenue!
- Michele shares that tabling at art shows, like CTN is a great experience to sell your art and get to know new people. It’s not that hard and if you need to, sharing a table is also an option!
- Online academy where Michel studied
- AIGA – international community for advertising design – Michele subscribed to a newsletter to receive job offers
- Events where you can meet Michele:
- Cosmopolitan magazine – Michele does artwork for blog posts
- Digital tools
- Online store – SmugMug – only prints – Michele has a website and shop page from them
Special thanks to Michele for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Michele Arrieta, used with permission