Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Alba Bordes, the co-founder of Made of Sundays studio in Finland. Together with her husband and her sister they started producing cute stickers and creative wall decoration for both homes and offices.
Get in touch with Alba
- Website: https://www.madeofsundays.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/made_of_sundays/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madeofsundays/
“Don’t take things too seriously and have fun!”
- Alba and her husband were looking for cute stickers to make their home cozier but didn’t find anything suitable. So they made them themselves and posted them on Instagram. There was a big demand for them and since then it just snowballed!
- They had no prior knowledge of production and learned from YouTube videos how to make the machines work
- Alba says that when you start with the production, all the things got wrong. Don’t stress too much, because everything is going to take care of itself later.
- Made of Sundays brand is all about stickers and as happy as possible. They make you smile. They make the wall a happier place!
- Blogs that picked up Made of Sundays’ work – BuzzFeed, borepanda
- Podcasts – Shopify Masters, Nerd Marketing
- Art tools
- Inspiration – Japanese Kawai (=cute)
Special thanks to Alba for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Made of Sundays, used with permission