Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Lois van Baarle, also known online as Loish. We talk about her experiences from the past year, how she conquered the fear of doing workshops and how it makes her whole now! We also touch upon a subject of 3rd book Lois wants to publish in the future!
Get in touch with Lois
- Website: http://loish.net/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loisvb/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loish.fans/
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Lois’ workshops – follow her Instagram
- Next one – on September 21st, 2018 at SAE Geneva in Switzerland
- Lois’s books – The Art of Loish & The Sketchbook of Loish
Special thanks to Lois for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Lois van Baarle, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Support Art Side of Life by supporting our sponsors
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
Ep.78: The path of an artist with Sebastien Le Divenah
Sébastien is a French concept artist, illustrator, and art director currently working at Supamonks studio and in the animation film industry.
Ep.171: How to balance and grow with making art on the side with Marc Allante
Marc Allante, a contemporary artist from Hong Kong, known for merging traditional Chinese inks with European painting techniques in a contemporary art
Ep.54: Helga Jiang from PuddingFishcakes about art and craft communities on YouTube
Helga has been making video tutorials in an effort to bring the joy of polymer clay and crafts to other crafters like herself.
Ep.104: Ben Fiquet on being a video games artist
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ben Fiquet, an illustrator, and CEO of Lizardcube game studio. He has worked on different projects with companies like Dreamworks, Chez Eddy, King.com. A recent release is Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
Ep.22: Finished not perfect with Jake Parker
Jake is an illustrator based in Utah, United States. For the last 15 years, he has worked on everything from animated films to comics to picture books.