Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Kesh, a freelance illustrator and filmmaker from India, most known for his popular YouTube channel where he shares tips and tricks and ups and downs of his artistic journey!
Get in touch with Kesh
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLMkh2PYXpQh52d3m2bzNNA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keshrt/
“Best advice is not to give advice. People have a lot to learn so it’s better to share ideas than giving advice.”
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- 5 minute mobility YouTube videos by Tom Merrick
- Man’s search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl – and Kesh’s version Meaning of life explained in 40s
Special thanks to Kesh for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Kesh, used with permission
Click Here to View Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.204: Illustration for Motion Design with Sarah Beth Morgan
Sarah Beth Morgan, a freelance art director, motion designer & illustrator based in Portland. She has worked with Gentleman Scholar and Oddfellows.
Ep.143: Awesome tips for creating stories and characters with Armand Baltazar (Timeless book series)
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Armand Baltazar, a background & visdev artist, and art director. He worked with big studios such as Dreamworks, Walt Disney, and Pixar. He is also the creator of a fantasy book series called Timeless!
Ep.84: Making your dreams come true with Angela Jarman from Fancy Fairy
Angela has been making and selling fairy wings for over 10 years, and as a sole proprietor for 7 of them.Her wings have been used in Victoria Secret fashion shows, on Katy Perry in Every Day is a Holiday, Music video and in multiple fine art photography projects.
Ep.17: On why is somebody going to hire me with Marco Bucci
Marco is a painter and illustrator and his experience includes books, film, animation, and advertising. He has worked for Walt Disney, LucasArts and others.
Ep.183: Part 2 – How to grow on Instagram with David Alvarez (davexp)
Hey, guys! In this episode split into two parts, I am chatting with David Alvarez, also known as DaveXP on Instagram who is a digital artist and illustrator from Costa Rica.