Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Kesh, a freelance illustrator and filmmaker from India, most known for his popular YouTube channel where he shares tips and tricks and ups and downs of his artistic journey!
Get in touch with Kesh
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLMkh2PYXpQh52d3m2bzNNA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keshrt/
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
“Best advice is not to give advice. People have a lot to learn so it’s better to share ideas than giving advice.”
- 5 minute mobility YouTube videos by Tom Merrick
- Man’s search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl – and Kesh’s version Meaning of life explained in 40s
🎓Discover Art Side of Life Courses 🎓
Storytelling with Color and Light
Art Side of Life tools & resources*
- Audible – 30-day FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books
- Freshbooks – 30-day FREE – super easy to use invoice and accounting software for freelancers
- Trusted Housesitters – live for free when traveling, get new inspiration and avoid art blocks
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments on YouTube
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Kesh for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Kesh, used with permission
*Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.