Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Alexandra Vuorio, aka Kasvei from Finland. She is a self-taught digital and watercolor artist, most known for painting whimsical female characters connected with nature.
Get in touch with Alexandra
“Take your time to find your style. It will come to you!”
- Alexandra shares that In Finland as a young person it’s hard to find a job and she decided to focus on art instead of doing part-time jobs that she doesn’t like
- Alexandra prefers watercolors at the moment. She likes to see through the paintbrush, and she mixes her own colors. It’s different than with digital because it’s more fun to make mistakes with watercolors. You have to go through with it!
- Her inspiration is when she has a tidy desk, which is organized in its place
- Alexandra wishes she knew that you can’t be the best at something because you always evolve and get better
- Alexandra also wishes she knew that mental health is very important for making art and she wishes people talked more about the importance of the mental health
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Art tools
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Alexandra for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Alexandra Vuorio, used with permission