Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Jonas Jödicke, aka JoJoe from Berlin, Germany. He is a freelance digital artist, fascinated by the worlds of fantasy and magic, the contrast between light/dark or good/evil which he portraits in his artworks.
Get in touch with Jonas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jojoesart/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JojoesArt/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PeeGeeArts
“Whether you want to be artist, writer, musician, you always have to keep pushing, don’t give up and at some point you will achieve your goals!”
- A few years back, Jonas went on a spiritual journey with Church and when he came back he started to implement spiritual messages in his art, deep questions: where do I come from, why am I here and where am I going. He wants to inspire people.
- Jonas approaches learning art from the perspective of surroundings. You should be aware of surroundings, understand what’s around you. You need to observe, look at humans differently, proportions of the face.
- When creating his artworks, Jonas always goes with his intuition
- When there is something he can’t draw, Jonas finds reference photos and stores them for the future as well.
- Interesting (and outrageous fact). Jonas’ work gets stolen from time to time and once his community alerted him that Madonna’s team stole his work for the art on her album!
- Art tools
- Jonas artwork is on clothes of Rageon
- Jonas prints his artwork in this print shop – Laserline printing
Special thanks to Jonas for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Jonas Joedicke, used with permission