Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Johanna Tarkela, a self-taught artist from Finland, now residing in the UK. With a big love for the natural world and fantasy creatures, she works in digital media and creates believable atmospheric work.
Get in touch with Johanna
- Website: http://johannatarkela.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lhuin/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JohannaTarkelaArt/
“Don’t be afraid to give things a “go”!”
- Johanna studied both in a ‘brick school’ and online and the main advantage of the brick school that it helped her to come out of her shell because she was surrounded by other creative people
- Johanna learned early on not to be too hard on herself and take time to be curious and observe a lot of things around herself
- Johanna advises that you should always be kind to yourself and even if you have a bad day, just know you will have a good day later
- Art tools
Special thanks to Johanna for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Johanna Tarkela, used with permission