Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ilse Harting, a Freelancer Illustrator and Concept Artist from the Netherlands who is known for her fantasy character creations and illustrations.
Join Evolve Artist Program, the world’s simplest art training method with results guaranteed!
★ Use my coupon code to get a special discount
Get in touch with Ilse
- Website: http://www.ilseharting.net/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iruse/
“It’s good to stay true to yourself and why you became an artist in the first place, but at the same time keep open to other perspectives!”
- Wacom Cintiq and Adobe Photoshop CC
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT, former Illuststudio a Japanese painting software
Special thanks to Ilse for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Ilse Harting, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.107: Follow your dreams with Prem Sai GS
Prem is a Character Designer currently residing in San Francisco, CA. He previously worked as a design intern at DreamWorks Feature Animation, Glendale.
Ep.174: How to make money with your online store with Maya Kern
Maya Kern, a self-employed comic artist, illustrator, and musician. She is most known for her novels, comics, her popular online shop and Patreon.
Ep.105: On importance of staying open to opportunities with Tyson Murphy
Tyson is a principal Artist at Riot Games. He used to be a Lead Character Artist on World of Warcraft at Blizzard Entertainment!
Ep.139: Chris Ayers on what makes a great character designer
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Chris Ayers, a Character Designer, and Story Artist from LA. He has worked with Dreamworks, Sony Pictures, Disney TV and others. He is known for his book series Daily Zoo, drawing one animal a day.
Ep.178: About different social platforms with Alpaca Carlesi
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Alpaca Carlesi, a Freelance Illustrator from Chile! She likes to draw in different styles, digital and traditional, especially anime and fanart.