Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ilse Harting, a Freelancer Illustrator and Concept Artist from the Netherlands who is known for her fantasy character creations and illustrations.
Get in touch with Ilse
Learn the productivity methods that will help you feel accomplished and not worried about the never-ending todo list. Achieve your dreams in 2020 with these methods.
“It’s good to stay true to yourself and why you became an artist in the first place, but at the same time keep open to other perspectives!”
- Wacom Cintiq and Adobe Photoshop CC
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT, former Illuststudio a Japanese painting software
Special thanks to Ilse for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Ilse Harting, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE