Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Stephanie Krist, the owner of Fired Figments, a handcrafted ceramics. She studied Studio Art and business administration. Stephanie sells her fantasy dragon creations online and on art shows.
Get in touch with Stephanie
“Put yourself passionately in charge and get what you want!”
- Stephanie has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and she attended business program and wrote a business plan directly in the college
- Stephanie sells her creations mostly through Instagram and she uses flash sales on her website. Then she sells on the local art shows and art festivals. This is, however, a lot more work because she has to work with inventory and forecasts. Selling online is more efficient
- Stephanie describes her brand as aiming to bring a little bit of magic to your everyday routine. All the Dragons get birth certificates. They are the figments of your imagination (Fired figments)
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Art tools:
- Movies – The Dark Crystal
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Stephanie for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Stephanie Krist, used with permission