Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Katie Hamill, aka Elentori a digital artist, illustrator and game developer, currently working with Multivarious gaming studio in Columbus, Ohio.
Get in touch with Elentori
Learn the productivity methods that will help you feel accomplished and not worried about the never-ending todo list. Achieve your dreams in 2020 with these methods.
“Never lose a passion for drawing. If you have an art block, just go to Pinterest, browse and just keep making something.”
- PAX – gaming conventions
- Wunderlist app for organizing todo lists
- Force Drawing Human Anatomy – flow, general shapes and movement
Special thanks to Elentori for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Elentori, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE