Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Katie Hamill, aka Elentori a digital artist, illustrator and game developer, currently working with Multivarious gaming studio in Columbus, Ohio.
Get in touch with Elentori
“Never lose a passion for drawing. If you have an art block, just go to Pinterest, browse and just keep making something.”
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- PAX – gaming conventions
- Wunderlist app for organizing todo lists
- Force Drawing Human Anatomy – flow, general shapes and movement
Special thanks to Elentori for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Elentori, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.111: Great tips on working with clients with Luis Gadea
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Luis Gadea, a Character Designer, and Animator. He has worked in the animation industry on animated commercials, TV series and as a Character Designer for The Angry Birds movie and The Lego Movie Sequel.
Ep.121: Do you need talent to be an artist with Sara Faber
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Sara Faber, a full-time illustrator & visual development based in Berlin. She specializes in digital art and watercolors.
Ep.2: On running art studio and living frugal lifestyle with Trent Kaniuga from Aquatic Moon
Trent Kaniuga is the owner of Aquatic Moon, a boutique Atelier/Art House providing contract art services for industry leading video games.
Ep.72: Dave Malan on how to have a successful freelancing career with 4 kids
David is a professional artist of over 15 years. He's worked as a production artist, an illustrator, and a fine artist with clients from around the globe.
Ep.158: The adventure of children’s book illustration with Richard Smythe
Richard Smythe, an awarded picture books illustrator and oil painter from the UK. He has worked with publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Paula Wiseman.