Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Katie Hamill, aka Elentori a digital artist, illustrator and game developer, currently working with Multivarious gaming studio in Columbus, Ohio.
Get in touch with Elentori
“Never lose a passion for drawing. If you have an art block, just go to Pinterest, browse and just keep making something.”
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- PAX – gaming conventions
- Wunderlist app for organizing todo lists
- Force Drawing Human Anatomy – flow, general shapes and movement
Special thanks to Elentori for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Elentori, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
This episode is sponsored by
- INPRNT – Are you looking for a top quality print shop and online store to sell your prints? Then you should definitely check out INPRNT! INPRNT has been helping artists print and sell gallery quality prints of their work all over the world for over a decade. Go to artsideoflife.com/inprnt and use promo code artside to get 10% discount.
- ArtSnacks – a subscription box of unique, high-quality art supplies. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code artside10. Don’t wait, visit artsideoflife.com/artsnacks and use promo code artside10
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.37: Why going to art school might not be the best for you with Chantal Horeis
Chantal is an Illustrator and concept artist from Germany. She attended the Art Academy in Düsseldorf, where she trained to draw and paint traditionally.
Ep.63: Talia Zoref and her journey to working with Vogue, ELLE, Glamour, HM, Gucci and Moschino
With a great passion for fashion, Talia Zoref creates art for big brands like Vogue, ELLE, Cosmo, Glamour, HM, Gucci, MAC or Moschino.
Ep.44: Chloe Rose on personality of the artist is as important as the art itself
Chloe has very entertaining and insightful videos for artists on Youtube, where she is constantly growing her community.
Ep.201: Grow your creative business with Peggy Dean (The Pigeon Letters)
Peggy Dean, the best-selling author of The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide, Botanical Line Drawing and Peggy Dean’s Guide to Nature Drawing & Watercolor.
Ep.190: Part 2 – Working with watercolors with Nina Vakueva (sirpangur)
Hey, guys! In this episode split into two parts, I am chatting with Nina Vakueva, on Instagram known as Sirpangur, a comic artist and freelancer from Russia known for webcomic “Lilith’s word”.
Ep.134: How to build your credibility with Aiman Akhtar (Fungisaurs)
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Aiman Akhtar, a freelance 3D Artist who specializes in character development and 3D print design. He is the creator of a toy line Fungisaurs, the cute hybrid of dinosaurs and mushrooms.