Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Donna Adi, a creative director, illustrator and photographer from Los Angeles. We talk about how her hobby of magical realism turned into a full-time career, working with well-known fashion brands all around the world! Enjoy!!
Get in touch with Donna
Art Side of life recommends
- 💎How to earn money as an artist – learn to make money as an artist and live a creative career you will love
- 🎓Evolve Artist – better than an art college education and only at a fraction of the cost – World’s Simplest Art Training Method (I am Evolve’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
- 🎨 Storytelling with Color and Light – make your artworks more believable and appealing
- 🎧 Audible – 2 audiobooks FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books (I am Audible’s affiliate partner, which means I will get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use this link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life)
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Donna for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Donna Adi, used with permission