Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Daniel Folta, the student of classical oil painting at The Art Academy and Evolve Artist program. He apprenticed under master portrait-painter Kevin Murphy, our guest in episode 197. He talks about his experiences of choosing the right art education, being an apprentice under Kevin, and becoming a full time artist, making a living from making art. Enjoy!!
Get in touch with Daniel
Evolve Artist unboxing
Art Side of life recommends
Note: The resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase. Thank you for supporting Art Side of Life!
- ⭐️Evolve Artist ⭐️- better than an art college education and only at a fraction of the cost – World’s Simplest Art Training Method
- Storytelling with Color and Light – make your artworks more believable and appealing
- Motion Design School – take your artistic skills to the next level and bring life to your art
- Audible – 2 audiobooks FREE – learn by listening to hundreds of books
- Skillshare – 2 months FREE – thousands of classes in design, art, photography & business!
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Daniel for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Daniel Folta, used with permission