Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Monitor aggregate usage and web traffic coming to the website
- Remember your settings during and between visits (shopping cart)
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- Remembering your shopping cart choice
- Determine if you have signed up for a mailing list
- Determine if you have read or responded to a mailing list email
- Determine if you have clicked on a link from a mailing list email
- Allowing you to add comments to our site (if enabled)
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third Party Functions:
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other (we use Facebook for the comments and likes on the site)
- Google’s data and privacy use policy: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Media Cookies:
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Facebook’s cookie use policy: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies (we use Facebook for the comments and likes on the site)
Cookies are set by The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies:
We use: Google data and privacy use policy: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither we, advertisers nor our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
Turning Cookies Off:
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.