Get in touch with Fleur de Marie
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coffeshere/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coffeshere
- DeviantArt: http://citlalli.deviantart.com/
“Make good work that lasts!”
- When Fleur tries to explain what she does, she says she is a Graphic Designer. In Mexico, when Fleur says she is an animator, the people think she is an entertainer (clown), because of ‘animation’ in Spanish means ‘entertainment’.
- Her worst/best advice at school was to stop drawing anime and manga style. It actually helped her, because it made her explore more styles and expand her visual knowledge
- Fleur’s printing style is special. She prints on watercolor-like paper with a great texture that makes her print look like originals. Then she adds golden pieces so they look more special
- Fleur wishes there was a pricing ‘bluebook’ for artists!
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Fleur’s fav manga artist – Yuki Sadamoto (Evangelion) – fan of him – she followed his life
- Fav cartoons – Sailor Moon and anime
- She works in art department of animation studio called Mister Machin
- Documentary – BBC – Why Beauty matters – spiritual value of beauty
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Fleur de Marie for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Fleur de Marie, used with permission