Christian is a self-taught, visual artist from Perú, currently living in Chile. Most of the art pieces Christian showcases online have a glowy and fantastic feel and can be categorized as a contemporary art. Just imagine all of his fantasy characters living in the color space setting with all the imaginary details he puts into his creations.
Get in touch with Chris
- Behance: https://www.behance.net/krizpi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krizpii/
- ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/krizpi
“Be patient with your own process, be conscious about your own evolution!”
- Chris is trying to transfer his inner world to his art and his entire piece of art tells you a story without need for a description
- Chris moved to Chile from Peru by chance. He didn’t expect to get a job here but one of family members of his ex-boyfriend recommended to go to a publishing company for children books. He went there and got the job on the spot.
- Chris’ style is natural with futuristic, unique elements. He combines his connection with the other artists into his artworks. Sometimes he combines playlists with his art. He wants to invite people and enjoy the whole experience of creating art
- Chris does rough sketches when he needs a ‘break’ from digital art
- Chris is like a pop star who is working on an album. e releases every piece of artwork as a ‘single’
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Art books
- Art tools:
- Chris’ favorite musician Marina and the Diamonds
Special thanks to Chris for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Chris Orillo, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.4: Creating comics on Patreon and YouTube with LavenderTowne
Lavender Towne is a comic book artist, a Ravenclaw, and a little sleepy. She is doing pretty well on Patreon and YouTube!
Ep.96: Beverly Johnson on creating strong character design
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Beverly Johnson, from Burbank, California. She is a Character Designer and Story artist and graduate of Rhode Island School of Design mostly known for her work on children books.
Ep.59: Kiki Eiseman (Gweakles) on overcoming obstacles to become a full time artist
Kiersten or Kiki, a Florida native, is a full-time visual designer and illustrator with a focus on pop culture illustration.
Ep.207: On being a Creative Director, Illustrator, and Educator with Greg Gunn
I am chatting with Greg Gunn. He is a creative director, illustrator, and animator from LA. He helps passionate people communicate their big ideas.
Ep.160: Think before you start drawing with Modern Day James
Modern Day James, an artist, designer, and musician known for his popular YouTube channel and Patreon.