Chloe Rose, also known as MsChlosey is a self-taught 23-year-old artist who can be found making Disney art and watching Doctor Who.
She has very entertaining and insightful videos for artists on Youtube, where she is constantly growing her community. She just reached 50,000 Followers! I especially love her artist-hacks videos filled with many great tips and testing new art supplies. Chloe is just finishing up her degree in computer science and as she says she would love to combine her love for art with web development some day.
Get in touch with Chloe
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/MsChlosey/
- Etsy: https://artsideoflife.com/chloeroseartetsy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mschlosey/
“Don’t stop practicing, don’t give up, don’t take constructive criticism too harshly, use it to grow!”
- Chloe thinks art should be taken less seriously
- Fav Quote – “The personality of the artist is as important as the art itself”
- “If it was easy, everyone would do it and everyone would succeed but a lot of people are not willing to give in enough time
- You will get better at it more you do it
💡 Please note: This article may include affiliate links. When you buy through those links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! For more info, please read our disclosure.
- Chloe’s ultimate artist goal is to be like BananaJamana who does sponsored videos for Disney and Warner Brothers
- YouTube Networking
- YouTube tool – VidIQ – analytics
- Who did Chloe learn from?
- YouTube convention
- 1080 magazine where Chloe contributed her creations
- Challenges in which Chloe participates regularly
Special thanks to Chloe for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Chloe Rose, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Ep.193: Part 2 – Creating stories in your art with Andy Estrada
Hey, guys! In this episode split into two parts, I am chatting with Andy Estrada, on Instagram known as andy_estra, an illustrator from Texas.
Ep.43: Wolfram Kampffmeyer (Paperwolf) about succeeding on Etsy and Dawanda
Wolfram is the designer and creative mind behind Paperwolf. His passion is creating new paper sculptures with lively expressions.
Ep.183: Part 1 – From animation to illustration with David Alvarez (davexp)
Hey, guys! In this episode split into two parts, I am chatting with David Alvarez, also known as DaveXP on Instagram who is a digital artist and illustrator from Costa Rica.
Ep.144: Write and illustrate your own book series with Ruby Roth
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ruby Roth, artist, designer, and the author-illustrator of four books for kids on veganism. Ruby focuses on art direction, and illustration for clients in fashion, art, music, and entertainment.
Ep.66: From studying Law to successful art career with Georgi Georgiev (Goshun)
Georgi is an illustrator and concept artist from Sofia, Bulgaria. He worked on concept art and matte paintings for movies such as Conan and Expendables.