Chloe is a self-taught 23-year-old artist who can be found making Disney art and watching Doctor Who.
She has very entertaining and insightful videos for artists on Youtube, where she is constantly growing her community. She just reached 50,000 Followers! I especially love her artist-hacks videos filled with many great tips and testing new art supplies. Chloe is just finishing up her degree in computer science and as she says she would love to combine her love for art with web development some day.
Get in touch with Chloe
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/MsChlosey/
- Etsy: https://artsideoflife.com/chloeroseartetsy
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mschlosey/
“Don’t stop practicing, don’t give up, don’t take constructive criticism too harshly, use it to grow!”
- Chloe thinks art should be taken less seriously
- Fav Quote – “The personality of the artist is as important as the art itself”
- “If it was easy, everyone would do it and everyone would succeed but a lot of people are not willing to give in enough time
- You will get better at it more you do it
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Chloe’s ultimate artist goal is to be like BananaJamana who does sponsored videos for Disney and Warner Brothers
- YouTube Networking
- YouTube tool – VidIQ – analytics
- Who did Chloe learn from?
- YouTube convention
- 1080 magazine where Chloe contributed her creations
- Challenges in which Chloe participates regularly
Thanks for Watching and Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section below
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Help out to reach more aspiring artists:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one of them.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Chloe for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Chloe Rose, used with permission