Hey, guys! This episode is about highlights from the previous Art Side of Life interviews. Ester Conceicao a.k.a Tehchan, Matt Urbanowicz, Victoria Ying and Armand Baltazar share tips and advice about their art process.
Watch full interviews here
- Ester Conceicao a.k.a Tehchan https://artsideoflife.com/tehchan-ester-conceicao/
- Mateusz Urbanowicz https://artsideoflife.com/mateusz-urbanowicz/
- Victoria Ying https://artsideoflife.com/victoria-ying/
- Armand Baltazar https://artsideoflife.com/armand-baltazar/
Feature artwork by Mateusz Urbanowicz, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Support Art Side of Life by supporting our sponsor:
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.167: Be nice to yourself, stay positive and keep trying with Isabelle Staub
Isabelle Staub, a freelance illustrator and artist most known for her female portraits, series where she repainted Disney princesses in her unique style.
Ep.8: Why doing art equals running a business with Erin Dollar from Cotton & Flax
Erin is the designer and maker behind Cotton & Flax, a line of handmade textile home goods, which she founded in 2012.
Ep.97: Take your time to find your style with Alexandra Vuorio aka Kasvei
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Alexandra Vuorio, aka Kasvei from Finland. She is a self-taught digital and watercolor artist, most known for painting whimsical female characters connected with nature.
Ep.29: How to set goals and stay motivated with Monique Renee
Monique is a part artist - part fairy bringing all magic! She specializes in traditional art and her medium of choice is watercolor.
Ep.68: Stefan Hansson on how to be a successful artist in gaming industry
In this episode I chat with Stefan Hansson, who works as a Freelance Concept Artist, Illustrator, and Art Director within the creative industries.