Hey, guys! This episode is about highlights from the previous Art Side of Life interviews. Ester Conceicao a.k.a Tehchan, Matt Urbanowicz, Victoria Ying and Armand Baltazar share tips and advice about their art process.
Join Evolve Artist Program, the world’s simplest art training method with results guaranteed!
★ Use my coupon code to get a special discount
Watch full interviews here
- Ester Conceicao a.k.a Tehchan https://artsideoflife.com/tehchan-ester-conceicao/
- Mateusz Urbanowicz https://artsideoflife.com/mateusz-urbanowicz/
- Victoria Ying https://artsideoflife.com/victoria-ying/
- Armand Baltazar https://artsideoflife.com/armand-baltazar/
Feature artwork by Mateusz Urbanowicz, used with permission
Click Here For The Episode Transcript
Support Art Side of Life by supporting our sponsor:
- Astropad Studio – an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community, you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
Ep.131: How to make living by doing traditional art with Lioba Brückner
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Lioba Brückner, a painter based in Germany, most known for portraying young women in a surrealistic manner superimposed by plants or insects. She runs a very popular art YouTube channel full of tutorials.
Ep.40: Lärienne (lariennechan) on how to succeed in different social media
Lärienne, a traditional and digital freelance illustrator from Poland brings various characters, concepts, symbolism, and stories to life.
Ep.98: Finding mentors with Ismael Alejandro Moreno Ozuna (IAMO)
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ismael Alejandro Moreno Ozuna, aka IAMO from Tijuana, Mexico. He is a Cartoonist and Character Designer mostly known for his popular Nerdmigos webcomic where he shares his passion for telling stories.
Ep.68: Stefan Hansson on how to be a successful artist in gaming industry
In this episode I chat with Stefan Hansson, who works as a Freelance Concept Artist, Illustrator, and Art Director within the creative industries.
Ep.112: Ashley Spires on how to choose your art agent
Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Ashley Spires, a children books Author and illustrator. She has published more than 20 books and worked with clients like Penguin Random House and Kids Can Press. She is the creator of the Binky The Space Cat.