Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Olga Zavershinskaya, a fine art photographer, and digital artist. She is the winner of multiple International Photography Awards and Trierenberg Super Circuit, the world’s largest photo art contest.
Get in touch with Olga
In this course, you will learn about 17 proven ways how you can make money as an artist. And there is more! The possibilities will grow exponentially if you combine them all!
“Sometimes less is more. Don’t overload your work with too many details”
- Olga says that Russia is very limited for fine art photographers and her first jobs were weddings, which are all about client tastes and not really artistic. So she moved to Czech Republic.
- Olga advises to do promotion and marketing as much as you can – take part in photo contests, events, find nice people
- The fascinating thing about the fine art photography for Olga is the shapes and matching them together
- Olga’s favorite quote is by Saint-Exupery: “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
- Favorite tools
- Book: “How to pose the Model” by William Mortensen
Special thanks to Olga for joining me today. See you next time!
All artworks by Olga Zavershinskaya, used with permission